A political organization is responsible for the city’s decision-making. The city’s administration is lead by the Mayor Aino-Maija Luukkonen together with the Executive Team. Lauri Kilkku, Executive Director of the Group Administration Division, is the Deputy Mayor.
The City’s Executive Team consists of
- Executive Directors
- Director, HR Department and
- Secretary of the City’s Executive Team
The City’s Executive Team controls the operation of the City Group, lines the issues that are significant for the city and develops both the overall activity of the city and the preparation of the decision-making.
The composition of the City’s Executive Team is following:
- Aino-Maija Luukkonen, Mayor
- Lauri Kilkku, Executive Director, Group Administration Division
- Esa Kohtamäki, Executive Director, Education and Culture Division
- Marko Kilpeläinen, Executive Director, Civil Engineering Division
- Ulla-Kirsikka Vainio, Executive Director, Environment and Permit Services Division
- Terttu Nordman, Executive Director, Social and Health Services Division
- Timo Jauhiainen, Director, HR Department
- Liisa Laurila, Secretary of the Executive Team / Advisor, Specialist
Mayor Aino-Maija Luukkonen
Aino-Maija Luukkonen has served as a Mayor of Pori since 2004. Her education is Licenciate of Social Sciences (Åbo Akademi) and Master of Public Health (Nordiska hälsovårdshögskolan, Göteborg). Before working as the Mayor of Pori, Aino-Maija Luukkonen has worked in Social and Health Care Administration in the municipality of Nurmijärvi, in the municipal association of Harjavalta hospital, in Satakunta Hospital District, in the cities of Turku, Lohja and Pori and as a Senior Assistant in the Social and Health Administration of University of Vaasa. Her hobbies are golf, Lions Club, languages and reading.
Mayor Aino-Maija Luukkonen, +35844 701 1010, email@example.com
Liaison Manager Ulla Keskinen, +35844 701 1015, firstname.lastname@example.org