Official matters

    • You get help dealing with authorities such as Migri, Kela and the TE services.
    • We also help, for example, in matters related to studying, housing and work.
    • You can come and ask anything!
    • Make an appointment on WhatsApp, by phone or email



    • From outside the EU

    If you move to Finland from outside the EU, you need a residence permit. You can apply for a residence permit electronically on the EnterFinland website and visit the Finnish embassy for identification.

    • EU citizens

    If you are a citizen of an EU country, you do not need a residence permit in Finland. If you live in Finland for longer than three months, you must register your right of residence. You can register electronically on the EnterFinland website


    Application finder of Migri

  • At DVV, you can register in the population data register and get a social security number. More detailed information can be found on DVV’s website.

    Foreigner registration form


    If you move to Finland for a longer period of time, DVV can register your muncipality of residence. See detailed instructions on the DVV website.

  • You can apply for an identity card from the police if you live in Finland permanently, you are registered in the population information system and you have a residence permit or your right of residence is registered.

  • More information on the website of the TE office.

    If you cannot identify yourself to the service, call or visit a TE office.

    Registration form as a job seeker

  • Information about Kela’s services can be found on Kela’s website.


    Important forms:

  • More information on tax matters can be found on the website of the tax administration.

    To get a tax card, make an appointment or go to the office. Take your identity card and employment contract with you.

  • Information about legal aid can be found on the website of the Satakunta legal aid office.

    Book an appointment at the reception from the phone number: 029 566 0550.