You can find national instructions and information about coronavirus in many different languages on the webpage of Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (for example Русский язык, Eesti Keel, عربية, Türkçe).
The latest coronavirus news in Arabic, in Somali, in Kurdish and in Persian an be found here.
Allocated service numbers help in coronavirus related issues:
- Pori region co-operation information number: 02 623 4333 (Mon-Friday 8-16, other times call Satasairaala hospital service number).
- Satasairaala hospital service number: 116 117
- Service number for dental health: 044 701 0044 (Mon-Friday 8-16).
- Service number for senior citizens: 02 623 4466 (Mon-Friday 8-16).
- Prizztech Oy service number for companies: 02 620 5300 (Weekdays from 8-16).
- Social work emergency number: 02 623 4380 (24 h).
- National information number: 0295 535 535 (Weekdays from 8-21 and Saturdays from 9-15).
If you are ill or have mild symptoms, stay at home. Do not work if you are ill. If your child has symptoms, the child must stay at home and not go to day care or school. You have to inform the day care or school about this.
If you have severe symptoms, call to health care nubmers (above). Do not go to health center before calling and booking an appoitment.
Current information about corona issues in Pori
Read nationwide information from the links in the beginning of the page.