This page provides current information on Covid-19 issues in Pori. Further nationwide information is available from the links on the right side of the page.
Information gathered on recommendations and regulations is based on those provided by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) Satakunta Regional Working Group for the Control of Infectious Diseases (ATTR) and Regional State Administrative Agency Southwestern Finland (AVI).
Currently the most important tools for tackling the pandemic are good hand hygiene, safety distances, avoiding unnecessary contacts and the usage of a face mask. Covid-19 passports may also be required in some venues and premises.
INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
You can find national instructions and information about the Covid-19 virus in many different languages on the webpage of Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (for example Русский язык, Eesti Keel, عربية, Türkçe).
The latest Covid-19 virus news in Arabic, in Somali, in Kurdish and in Persian can be found here.
Allocated service numbers help in Covid-19 related issues:
- Pori region co-operation information number: 02 623 4333 (Mon-Friday 8-16, other times please call Satasairaala Hospital service number 116 117)
- Satasairaala Hospital service number: 116 117
- Service number for dental health: 044 701 0044 (Mon-Friday 8-16)
- Prizztech Oy service number for companies: 02 620 5300 (weekdays from 8-16)
- Social work emergency number: 02 623 4380 (24 h)
- National information number: 0295 535 535 (weekdays 8-21, Saturdays from 9-15).
If you are ill or have mild symptoms, stay at home. Do not work if you are ill. If your child has symptoms, they must stay at home and not go to day care or school. You have to inform the day care or school about this.
If you have severe symptoms, call the health care numbers (above). Do not go to health centre before calling and booking an appoitment.